To celebrate the month of photography, we have conceptualized a contest in which each
participant must capture a story through a portrait. Next, the contest rules:
1) We will take into account any photograph that has as its theme the storytelling through the
2) The photographs may be of international origin.
3) We will accept photos only in digital format (high resolution, 300 dpi, 2500 px). Each
photograph must have the author ́s watermark.
4) The photos that participate must be displayed by the author through the Uriji app.
5) For its evaluation, each author must create a story on Uriji that contains his/her photo as a
cover and a description that explains the work. Each story should be named as follows:
#PeopleWhoInspire + name of the work. In addition the participant must fill out a registration
form that you will find in the content section of this story, then send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
6) The photograph must be displayed on the web no later than August 27, 2018.
7) The jury will be integrated by experts in portrait and storytelling photography. The winner will
be announced on August 31, 2018 through Uriji and other apps.
8) The award:
The best portrait: the author that wins this category will receive $300.
9) The jury’s decision will be final
10) The author of the winning work, will give the exhibition and imprent rights, with no
exclusivity, for the years of 2018-2019, unable to demand compensation in return. The author’s
rights will always be in favor of the photographer.
Steps to register
– Create a story on Uriji that contains your photo as a cover and a description that explains the
work. Each story should be named as follows: #PeopleWhoInspire + name of the work.
– Fill the registration form that you will find in the content section of this story, then send it to
To download all the documents and participate, click here.